For questions 1-27, solve each problem, choose the best answer from the choices
provided, and fill in the corresponding circle on your answer sheet. For questions 28-31, solve the problem and enter your answer in the grid on the answer sheet. Please refer to the directions before question 28 on how to enter your answers in the grid. You may use any available space in your test booklet for scratch work.
- The use of a calculator is permitted.
- All variables and expressions used represent real numbers unless otherwise indicated.
- Figures provided in this test are drawn to scale unless otherwise indicated.
- All figures lie in a plane unless otherwise indicated.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the domain of a given function f is the set of all real numbers x for
which f(x) is a real number