For questions 1-13, solve each problem, choose the best answer from the choices provided,
and fill in the corresponding circle on your answer sheet. For questions 14-17, solve the
problem and enter your answer in the grid on the answer sheet. Please refer to the
directions before question 14 on how to enter your answers in the grid. You may use any
available space in your test booklet for scratch work.
- The use of a calculator is not permitted.
- All variables and expressions used represent real numbers unless otherwise indicated.
- Figures provided in this test are drawn to scale unless otherwise indicated.
- All figures lie in a plane unless otherwise indicated.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the domain of a given function f is the set of all real numbers x for
which f(x) is a real number.