PSAT - Instructions
- Work on just one section at a time.
- If you complete a section before the end of your allotted time, use the extra minutes to check your work on that section only. Do NOT use the time to work on another section.
Using Your Test Booklet
- No credit will be given for anything written in the test booklet. You may use the text booklet for scratch paper.
- You are not allowed to continue answering questions in a section after the allotted time has run out. This includes marking answers on your answer sheet that you previously noted in your test booklet.
- You are not allowed to fold pages, take pages out of the test booklet, or take any pages home.
- Each answer must be marked in the corresponding row on the answer sheet.
- Each bubble must be filled in completely and darkly within the lines.
- Be careful to bubble in the correct part of the answer sheet.
- Extra marks on your answer sheet may be marked as incorrect answers and lower your score.
- Make sure you use a No. 2 pencil.
- You will receive one point for each correct answer.
- Incorrect answers will NOT result in points deducted. Even if you are unsure about an answer, you should make a guess.
DO NOT BEGIN THIS TEST
UNTIL YOUR PROCTOR TELLS YOU TO DO SO